Attributes unique to St. Mary School included in tuition…
Love with devotion, learn with passion, and lead with faith.
- Full time teacher dedicated to art instruction in our beautiful studio specifically designed for creating art
- Full time teacher dedicated not only to music education, but also to conducting band, string, and choir in our music room complete with a baby grand piano, drums and more
- Full time teacher dedicated to science instruction in our state-of-the-art science laboratory
- Full time teacher dedicated to Spanish language instruction beginning with Transitional Kindergarten
- Integrated and updated technology with a 1:1 Chromebook to student ratio
- Dedicated enrichment center, providing additional resources needed by students
- Dedicated counselor, providing student support in all aspects of student life
With almost 65 years of history at St. Mary School, we welcome you to explore our campus.
Selecting the right school can be one of the most important life decisions for your son or daughter. We’re here to support and provide answers to the questions you or your student might have about St. Mary School. Once through the admission process, we will continue to work with you to provide a smooth transition to campus. Together with you, we will make the most of the St. Mary School experience for your son or daughter.
The best way to know if St. Mary School is the right fit for you, is to visit our beautiful campus in the heart of East Sacramento.
Come see us, and let us show you around. View the beautiful, iconic campus in any season, gain insight into our school experience. We are located in East Sacramento at 1351 58th Street, Sacramento, CA 95819 (between N Street and M Street). Our nearest major cross street is Folsom Blvd.
Offering educational advantages to children that include helping to boost cognitive and motor development, as well as enhancing social skills.
Serving as a bridge between preschool and kindergarten, our TK program provides students with time to develop fundamental skills needed for success.
Our primary education aims to build young minds, as this period forms the basis of all other learning for the rest of their lives.
We provide an environment in which children can be safe and educationally stimulated during the hours when there is no adult supervision in their home. How to Enroll in Extension: The option to enroll in the Extension Program takes place during the registration process.