Attributes unique to St. Mary School included in tuition…
Love with devotion, learn with passion, and lead with faith.
- Full time teacher dedicated to art instruction in our beautiful studio specifically designed for creating art.
- Full time teacher dedicated not only to music education, but also to conducting band & choir in our music room complete with a baby grand piano, drums and more.
- Full time teacher dedicated to science instruction in our state-of-the-art science room.
- Technology instruction with enough iPads to use for any class, and a 1:1 Chromebook to student ratio.
- Full time enrichment instructor providing additional resources needed by students in our dedicated enrichment center.
- Spanish language instruction beginning with Transitional Kindergarten.
- Full time counselor providing student support in all aspects of student life.
With almost 65 years of history at St. Mary School, we welcome you to explore our campus.
Selecting the right school can be one of the most important life-decisions for your son or daughter. We’re here to support and provide answers to the questions you or your student might have about St. Mary School. Once through the admission process, we will continue to work with you to provide a smooth transition to campus. Together with you, we will make the most of the St. Mary School experience for your son or daughter.
The best way to know if St. Mary School is the right fit for you, is to visit our beautiful campus in the heart of East Sacramento.
Plan a visit to St. Mary School.
Come see us, and let us show you around. View the beautiful, iconic campus in any season, tour our state-of-the-art facilities, and gain insight into our school experience. Plan your visit and get ready to make yourself at home. Call (916) 452-1100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your tour. We are located in East Sacramento at 1351 58th Street, Sacramento, CA 95819 (between N Street and M Street). Our nearest major cross street is Folsom Blvd.
Steps for applying to St. Mary School
How to Apply
- Download an application here.
- Please return your completed application with all supporting documents (see below) in person to the school office, or send by mail. Please note we cannot accept partial applications packages. If you turn in a completed application package, but have not yet toured our school, we will contact you to set an appointment to visit our school and meet staff.
- We encourage you to explore all the content under the Admissions tab on our school’s home page. Some information you will find:
Selection criteria for St. Mary School in all grade levels (in order of consideration):
- Sibling of a St. Mary student
- Registered, active member of St. Mary Parish
- Registered, active member of another Catholic Parish
- Not registered, non-active or non-Catholic family
Supporting documents required at time of submitting application for all grade levels (we cannot accept partial application packages):
- $25 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of immunization record
In addition, for first grade through eighth grade applications….
- Copy of student’s latest report card
- Copy of student’s standardized test scores
- Copy of all Sacrament certificates received (Reconciliation, First Communion, and Confirmation), if applicable.
Offering educational advantages to children that include helping to boost cognitive and motor development as well as enhancing social skills.
Serving as a bridge between preschool and kindergarten, our TK program provides students with time to develop fundamental skills needed for success.
Our primary education aims to build young minds as this period forms the basis of all other learning for the rest of their lives.
We provide an environment in which children can be safe and educationally stimulated during the hours when there is no adult supervision in their home.