At St. Mary School, we inspire children to dream big. Students from all backgrounds arrive brimming with excitement, then immediately start fulfilling it through coursework, events, counseling and the support of a vast and accomplished teacher and administrator base.
This is what school should feel like—a beautiful campus, our own East Sacramento comfort that makes people want to stay.
Whether you’re a prospective parent or student, here you’ll find a place to learn that feels safe, and a campus full of people who encourage you to push beyond your comfort zone.
How to Apply
- Go to saintmaryschool and download an application from our website, or call us to schedule a tour. We are located at 1351 58th Street, Sacramento, CA 95819 (between N Street and M Street).
- Please return your completed application with all supporting documents in person to the school office, or send by mail. If you turn in an application, but have not yet toured our school, we will contact you to set an appointment to visit our school and meet staff.
- We encourage you to explore all the content under the Admissions tab on our school’s home page. You will find the current registration timeline, calendar, tuition and extension rates, uniform information, and more.
Selection criteria for St. Mary School in all grade levels (in order of consideration):
- Sibling of a St. Mary student
- Registered, active member of St. Mary Parish
- Registered, active member of another Catholic Parish
- Not registered, non-active or non-Catholic family
Required at time of submitting application for all grade levels
- $25 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of immunization record
In addition, for students first grade through eighth grade applications….
- Copy of student’s latest report card
- Copy of student’s standardized test scores
- Copy of all Sacrament certificates received (Reconciliation, First Communion, and Confirmation), if applicable
Return each of these completed documents to the front office.
|Tk to 8 Application|
Come see us, and let us show you around a little. View the beautiful, iconic campus in any season, tour our state-of-the-art facilities, and gain insight into our school experience. Plan your visit and get ready to make yourself at home.
Offering educational advantages to children that include helping to boost cognitive and motor development as well as enhancing social skills.
Contact Preschool Director, Christina Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org with inquires.
Serving as a bridge between preschool and kindergarten, our TK program provides students with time to develop fundamental skills needed for success.
Kindergarten – 8th Grade
Our primary education aims to build young minds as this period forms the basis of all other learning for the rest of their lives.
We provide an environment in which children can be safe and educationally stimulated during the hours when there is no adult supervision in their home.
Our summer program has been growing since 2003. Lots of great classes to choose from. Registration opens April 1st.