It was the synergy of the faith community at St. Mary School and St. Mary Parish that first attracted us to the school. That vibrant faith remains, and our family is blessed to serve in some of the roles that continue to bring the school and church together. But we’re equally impressed with the myriad of opportunities St. Mary School offers to its students across all grade levels, aptitudes, and interests. From a robust faith-based curriculum across all subjects, to classroom instruction in music, art, and physical education; from extracurricular instrumental and choir groups, to every Parochial Athletic League sport at every level for both boys and girls; from before and after school care, to a variety of clubs sure to pique students’ interests; from academic teams and competitions, to leadership opportunities…St. Mary School has something for everyone! Students graduate from St. Mary School exceptionally well-prepared for their high school experience. And with devoted and caring faculty and staff, and a community of committed families, we feel certain that St. Mary School is well-poised to uphold its long tradition of excellence.
– Colonel Christopher C. Conlin (USMC, Retired) & Dr. Ava Marie S. Conlin
Parents of SMS 7th Grader May; SMS 2015 Graduate and St. Francis Catholic High School Senior Rose; and United States Naval Academy MIDN 4/C and St. Francis Catholic High School 2018 Graduate Grace.
- STEM programs
- Comprehensive music program
- Extra-curricular activities which encompass practically any interest a student may have
- Excellent Safety, Security and Emergency Plan for a safe and secure campus
- Science lab, library, and art and music rooms
- A sports program the students thoroughly enjoy
- Great sense of community with a multitude of fun events to encourage opportunities for families to become acquainted
- A strong resource program to meet the individual needs of all students
- Faith-based education in virtues to instill the highest morals, values and success in every student
– Aprille Girardot
Selecting the right school can be one of the most important life-decisions for your son or daughter. We’re here to support and provide answers to the questions you or your student might have about St. Mary School. Together with you, we will make the most of this journey. The best way to know if St. Mary School is the right fit for you is to visit our gorgeous campus in the heart of East Sacramento. Plan a visit to St. Mary School and listen to the testimonials of our parents.