St. Mary’s Lunch Program – 2022-2023
Our hot lunch program, provided by Darling Catering, will begin in September. Paper menus will be sent home with your student(s) soon after school resumes, with updated information for the 2022-2023 school year. Orders can be made with the paper form or online www.darlingcatering.com.
- Printed Menus are sent home the 3rd week of the month, allowing at least 4 school days for you to return them.
- Menus can be accessed and ordered through our website www.darlingcatering.com.
- Please include payment with your menu(s). You may send in a check, cash or pay through Venmo Cheryl-Darling-4 – Please include your child’s name, grade and school when paying by Venmo.
- Circle either the single or double entrée price for each day that your child wishes to eat.
- The cost for a single lunch is $5.00; a double entrée is $6.50.
- Late menus are a huge inconvenience for everyone. Please return your menu by the due date . Menus will not be accepted after the first day of the month. If a menu is submitted on the first include a 5.00 late fee.
- Emergency Lunches: Will only be allowed if the student prepays. Either first thing in the morning, in the office or during break at the snack bar. The cost is $6.00.
- Absences: At this time Darling Catering will not be able to accommodate families for a single day credit on a missed lunch. If your child is out for an extended period or the whole class must switch to distance learning, credits can be arranged with Darling Catering. You may leave a message at 916-296-9265. Please call as soon as you know.
- Snack bar: is available during morning break in the cafeteria. Items range from .50 to 1.50