- Paper Menus are sent home the 3rd week of the month, allowing at least 4 school days for you to return them. Menus are distributed to the children in their classrooms. Please send the menus back with your child or drop them off in the office.
- If you have Microsoft Excel, you can use the Excel order form that is emailed to you monthly. It handles the math automatically.
- Circle either the single or double, entrée price for each day that your child wishes to eat.
- The cost for a single lunch is $3.75; a double entrée is $4.75.
- Late menus are a huge inconvenience for everyone. Please return your menu before the first of the month. If your menu is late we cannot guarantee that your child will get a lunch on the day the menu is turned in. Your child will not be on their teachers list until the following day.
- Children who need an emergency lunch should bring $5.00 to the lunch counter. Please have them stop by the office in the morning to let Jane Rojas know they will need a lunch.
- If your child is absent a credit will only be given if the kitchen is called by 9am. Otherwise, you are welcome to come by and pick up their lunch or transfer it to a sibling.
- A full service salad bar is offered daily stocked with a multitude of items as well as fresh fruit. Organic items are often available i.e. spinach and carrots.
- Snack bar is available during morning recess in the cafeteria. Items range from .50 to 1.50
To further expand our menu choices we are adding additional options for daily purchase.
- Chicken caesar salad + bottled water + dessert $6.00
- Full plate salad bar with fresh fruit offerings $3.00
- Caesar salad + dessert + bottled water $5.00
These items are only available by pre order at morning break. Your child must stop by the cafeteria and place their order for lunch.
Any questions or concerns we can be reached in the kitchen between 8am and 1pm. Please call the Kitchen directly at 452-5613. Thank you to all of you who order from Darling Catering. We appreciate your business.