Hot lunch menu can be seen on the Darling Catering website. Select St. Mary School and choose menu. https://www.darlingcatering.com/
Please review the information below
- Paper Menus are sent home the 3rd week of the month, allowing at least 4 school days for you to return them. Please send the menus back with your child or drop them off in the office. Important reminder, please get the menus in by 9am on the final day.
- Menus can be accessed through our website. Please submit menus with payment. You may send in a check, cash or pay through Venmo.
- Circle either the single or double, entrée price for each day that your child wishes to eat.
- The cost for a single lunch is $4.50; a double entrée is $5.50.
- Payment: We accept check, cash or Venmo. Venmo account is Cheryl-Darling-4 Please include your child’s name, grade and school when paying by Venmo.
- Late menus are a huge inconvenience for everyone. Please return your menu by the due date. If your menu is late, we cannot guarantee that your child will get a lunch on the day the menu is turned in.
- Late Fee: Will not be accepted after the first day of the calendar month Menus that are turned in on the first day of the month will incur a $5.00 late fee.
- Emergency Lunches: Only allowed if the student prepays first thing in the morning in the office or during break at the snack bar. The cost is $6.00.
- Absences: At this time, Darling Catering will not be able to accommodate families for a single day credit on a missed lunch. If If your student is out for an extended period or the class moves to distance learning, credits can be arranged with Darling Catering. You may leave a message at 916-296-9265.
- Salad Bar: Currently we will be suspending the salad bar due to “contact free pick-up” we will add fruits and vegetables to lunch plates.
- Snack bar: Available during morning break at the door to the cafeteria. Items range from .50 to 1.50
Thank you to all who order from Darling Catering. We appreciate your business.